January 4, 2011

New Mexico Bowl!

We had the chance to live only a 4 hours away from from New Mexico where the New Mexico Bowl was hosting the BYU vs. UTEP game. And it just so happened to be on the same day that we were planning on leaving on anyways so Brandon got online and was able to get us the last two tickets on the second tier of bleachers on the 50 yard line! The were great seats and we had a really good time.


 We were worried that we would end up on the UTEP side but we were lucky enough to have accidentally bought tickets on the BYU side!  
 Brax got pretty grumpy/hungry so I went and stood in line to see what I could find him that he would actually eat and it came down to the $5 cheeseburger ( which is pretty much all I can get him to eat now days). He rejected it the first time I gave it to him because the cheese was white.  But then he realized how hungry he really was and so he took a bite and like it and almost finished the whole thing which was the size of his face.


Getting happier!!







 Can you find the lone BYU fan on the UTEP side?
I don't know if the guy planned on being over there by himself or if it was just the last seat he could get.
If you can't find him, look for the 20ft tall BYU flag! haha 





It was a good game and BYU whooped them with an end score of 52-24. 


No comments:

Post a Comment