January 7, 2011

Christmas Eve

One of the new treats I wanted to try this year was Oreo Truffles! Oh my goodness, they were so yummy. I also made these for New Years Eve, but Brandon had a suggestion that i was a little cautious about doing so I tried it on one. He wanted me to fill the center of each truffle with my peanut butter pie filling. They ended up being a huge success! But I didn't have a chance to get a picture of those, but I did of the first original batch.


 Before dinner on Christmas eve we went bowling with my family. Or the explanation I gave Braxton was throw a ball at sticks. he got super excited when i explained it that way.










 I did it!!!!!! I did it!!!!!!
Each time after he would bowl he would celebrate and dance his way back to the chairs.


 Once we got back home, Brax got a little bored while everyone was helping get the food ready in the kitchen so my mom gave him present to open and play with.

 Whoo Hoo!!!! A Tent!!!
Sadly though while setting up his tent, one of the dumb poles broke. It was still ok to play with for the moment, but I returned it and got another tent, although it was not the same one because they didn't have any.

 Christmas Eve Appetizers Table
 My brother was actually helping in the kitchen, I couldn't resist taking a picture.
 I gave my sister Krystal her present early in the night so that we could play with it that night. 

 It was the Just Dance 2 for the Wii!!!!
 Oh my gosh! It was so much fun!!





 Braxton helped bring out all the presents from the other room and put them under the tree.
We also gave my mom her present from us which was a water cooler so we could also use it that evening.

 Present TIME!!!!!! 
He was so excited, he had been waiting all night long!


 RRRR, this picture came out blurry and I didn't catch it to take another one. But it's still a good picture anyway. He got a set of Curve Crush cologne.
He also got a big bag of jerky, new socks, a LED flashlight, and a 6 pack emergency hand warmers.
And 3 new Polo shirts, one of which he was wearing.

Presents!!!! Braxton got his first board game...Cootie!
 My sister got me a gorgeous gold purse.
My mom gave me a new big Crockpot and giant Cupcake cake pan.
 A Truck!!
Little did he know at this moment it was a remote control truck.

 Showing off his new clothes!
My mom said that she had never seen a little kid be more excited about getting clothes. :)




 In his new Buzz Lightyear jammies flipping with Daddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment