Merry Christmas!!!
Like last year Brax was not very enthused to wake up. But we had too wake him up cause everyone was waiting for us down stairs. I just hope next year when we are on our own for Christmas morning that he sleeps in too. fingers crossed :)
We woke him up with a present and that made the whole process a lot happier for all of us.
Checking out his Sock!
A Squishy Football!!
Then it was time to open some more presents! His first present was from Nana and Grandpa
A giant football pillow!!!!
which also has a sleeping bag inside.
I was so excited when I realized that Brandon really had no clue what I had got him!
When he saw an Amazon box he thought it was the book he had asked for.
But then he opened the box and was Speechless!!! YaY!
It was a Kindle!
He also got the book he wanted which I had him get that morning so he knew how to do it and so he could register it with his email, pkg of screen protectors and a protective case for his Kindle.
He also got the book he wanted which I had him get that morning so he knew how to do it and so he could register it with his email, pkg of screen protectors and a protective case for his Kindle.
This has been the first time in 5 years together that I have surprised him with something he really wanted!!
For my big present, Brandon got me a Better Homes and Gardens Counter top stand mixer!!!
After him getting me a sewing machine last year, I finally have the two big things that I've been wanting since we got married. I also got some more picture frames to continue the collage that I am slowly making for my wall. My goal is to have an entire wall collage of pictures of our family.
Braxton helped a lot of people open their presents.
Here he is telling dad into the video camera that I got a box. haha




Braxton opening more presents.
More jammies! he is so cute how he gets so excited for clothes.
Giving Nana her present.
One of his big presents! 3 DVDs!
TOY STORY
HORTON HEARS A WHO
and
ROBOTS
CARS!!!!!
Attempting to figure out what his other big present is ....
TADA!
A motorized race car track!
Tired and ready for a New Movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment