We arrived in Idaho Falls on Sunday night and received our first taste of icy roads as we fishtailed a little while coming to a stop sign. Brandon and I tensed up and Braxton was in the back laughing and yelling "WEEeeee, Whoo Hoo!! Again, Again."
The next morning all Brax wanted to do was go out and play in the snow. So I put on his coat and let him go. He came running back in a few minutes later asking to jump on the trampoline.
He kept asking me if he could go jump. So I spent almost 30 minutes trying to get most of the snow and ice off the tramp so he could jump a little and then he got on jumped for about 2 minutes and then wanted down. :s
Cooper, being the biggest chicken in the world of other dogs took a few days to warm up to my moms dogs. But by the time we had to leave for home he was playing like a normal dog.
This picture actually belongs on the previous post. whoops, but i'm too lazy to move it so it will stay here he was out cold after some pizza and juice pouch.
Brax wanted to build a snowman so badly he had been begging me for quite a while. The only problem was that the snow was icy and not snowman snow. So I took a bowl out and gathered some up and brought it in to melt a little bit. Then we built a snowman in the kitchen on a plate. He was so happy that he had a snowman!
After we had it made I helped him put some peanuts for buttons and chocolate chips for eyes. Then gave him some food coloring and a paint brush to paint his snowman.
Waiting to see Santa at the mall! He was pretty excited.
SANTA!!!
Then he turned shy again, but had no problem running straight up to him and jumping on his lap.
Right after we saw Santa in the mall my mom, grandma and sister took Brax to the little rides in the mall and he was just way too excited and didn't realize that he had to pee. :( By the time I caught up with them and found out what had happened I took him into Dillards and to the bathroom and stripped him down and he went potty even more once we got to a potty! I couldn't believe how much he had to go. He had soaked his pants, socks, and shoes. Well I didn't have any clothes with me for him, he hasn't had an accident in public in about 5 months and that has only happened once. So I wrapped his coat around his bottom half and ran around Dillards to see if they had some cheap pants and shoes which they didn't. So I carried this half naked child with a coat around him to JCPenney and found some sweat pants and some church shoes (which he has needed for a couple months) both of them on sale, so I had an unexpected $18 on pants and shoes for a very excited little boy.
Yum! Yum! Pizza and Salad Buffet
Stacee getting the karoke ready
My sisters and I wanted to sing the chipmunk Christmas song with some helium and it was so dumb and funny. Krystal had a friend over that night so she joined in.
We had a very funny scary moment while we were practicing the song. Krystal moved he balloon too close to the tree and it popped in the middle of the song. Lets just say we screamed and almost dropped to floor while running.
Bad little Cooper.
Every chance he got he would slowly climb up onto the couch while he thought no one was looking.
Next up!
Braxton singing his "Ola" song!
I have no clue why he kept singing this, but all he would say was "ola ola ola ola ola"
You do such fun stuff with Braxton! What a good idea to take the snow inside so he wouldn't freeze either! :) Sounds like you had lots of fun with your family!
ReplyDelete