January 8, 2011

Family Pictures

TEST PICTURE!! FOR LIGHTING!

My mom and I really wanted to take a group family picture while we were all together. 
My mom wanted to go and pay at Wal-mart and I told her it was a waste of money and that we could do it ourselves. So I arranged everyone and set the timer on my camera and than ran to get in each picture. 
I think they turned out pretty okay.








Time for some SILLY ones!!!



 The final result!

Now these were just for silly fun!


 By far my FAVORITE of these two!



































 They finally caught the little mischief maker!
What A Catch!!!

 As i was looking at my sisters camera and when I left braxton at my moms house I discovered that they plastered him with gift stickers.









Brandon was the only person that didn't have a picture taken with my mom, but I don't think he cared too much he was glued to the football game upstairs they had to pry my brother away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment