The present the my sister Stacee got for Brax didn't work. She got him a set of motorized disc guns and they wouldn't shoot at all they would just jam up. So I took them back and they didn't have anymore or anything like it. So I started looking and found a Spy Kit! I thought he would like it just as much and he did.
And then the Tent and tunnel that my mom bought him also broke as soon as we set it up. One of the main pole connectors snapped as Brandon was setting it up. So I took it back hoping to get another one but of course they didn't have any of those either. So I exchanged it for another tent with is a Toy Story pop-up tent. No Pole to break. It's not as cool as the first one but he calls it his house and plays in it all the time.
Lucky hated us for putting this on him. HaHaHa!! He didn't budge a single muscle when he had it on, not even his eyes!
The yummy little treats I made for New Years Eve. mmmmmmm
Hawkes New Years Eve Party
We always play the funnest game, in this picture brandon was pretending to be Peter Pan and flying (prancing) around the room.
Erin acting out a Zumba Instructor
Jessica too!
Braxton and Tanner in one pair of shorts. Brax wasn't that enthused to be trapped like that as you can see him bailing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment