October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Pumpkin Carving with a side of mischief.

He was pretty grossed out by the inside of the pumpkin.





 Trying to force his hand in. 

 It's not 100% fun unless someone gets tortured.
Completely yuckied out 



 Helping spoon the guts out.


Showing off his muscles! Strong Boy! 


Drawing on the face! 
Helping poke the face parts out. 
 I think he was getting angry about pumpkin on him but I really don't remember.

 All Done!

 Mooooooooommmmm! 
What just happened!
 There is PUMPKIN IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!



On Saturday the day was going really well until brax fell asleep an hour before we were supposed to go to the trunk or treat. It started out our night with a very unhappy boy, until we found his friends and then he was happy.



Carnival Games


 He got a Tattoo on his hand and was ecstatic! 



Trunk or Treating with his friends.
He figured it out pretty quickly, although he wouldn't say a single word. He would just go up to any person sitting by a car and stare at them holding out his bucket until they gave him candy then he would smile and walk away. :) 







 The Inside of my Trunk

THE CANDY NERD!


Oh yeah baby! Bring on the Candy!
Next year we are definitely going door to door. It's so much more funner. I'm sure we'll still go to the ward trunk or treat so I'm just hoping that it's not on Halloween but knowing my luck it will be. I hate it when wards do it on Halloween. I know it's safer and all but I love going door to door. It was so much fun growing up it was the time I looked forward to.  Enough with my ranting.
 He didn't realize how much candy he had until he dumped out his bucket.





No comments:

Post a Comment