October 14, 2010

New Camera Fun

I got a new camera, we had decided that $100 of our former rental deposit would go to getting a new one since our actual still picture camera broke back in may and the holidays are upon us. So I've been having fun with it, Braxton has too. Every time he sees it he wants to take a picture with a silly face and then look at it. Here is just some of the fun we've been having.
If you haven't noticed already he is such a cheeseball! haha!
Braxton and his two favorite "furry" buddies/brothers.


Oh, this just made me remember what I asked him last week, it was so cute and I forgot to put it on here. So here it is.

BTW: SADLY, THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK OR ASSUME.

The other night we were laying in bed watching Tarzan and he was saying "oh cute baby" so out of the blue I asked Braxton if he would like a baby brother so that he would always have a friend here to play with. he got really excited and said yes and gave me a hug. It was so cute!

I just thought it was super funny and cute. I highly doubt he understood most of it but I like his reaction to the question. :)

Trying to smash the spider

He's such a cutie!
I love this ball of sweet chaos.


AAHHH! It's gonna eat him! :)


NO!
he always gets in trouble for treating the dogs as horses, but he does it anyway.
what a nut!
Too bad I was making a silly face in this picture, Brax actually had a giant true smile.
silly faces!

I am finally done with my first sewing project!
I'm extremely satisfied and it looks just the way I imagined it would.
.
When Braxton's friends were over they were eating a snack in his room and watching a movie and Cooper wouldn't leave him alone and he had been locked up for the past hour so I put up 2 gates up, because I don't allow closed doors with friends over and both dogs can jump over one. My only problem was that I have a climbing monkey who kept trying to climb over it. I took it down as soon as they were done eating. it actually worked really well. :)

Braxton's friends came over to play and I wanted to try and get a good picture of the three of them together.
Braxton made that a little difficult. As soon as the flash would go his smile would disappear and that tongue would come out.


FINALLY! Got a good one!


He is thinks he is so funny with a pillowcase on his head. Cutie :)

That naughty little tongue of his.

Okay, I need to explain this one. I stuck candy corn on his two front teeth it was so funny looking! But he wouldn't keep them on long enough for me to grab the camera so I snapped a shot of what was left over on teeth.
Every day that I try to make my bed this happens with in minutes. It seems kinda pointless to even make it.

Buddies
Lucky and Brax
He was being too quite and all moms know, that if it is too quite for too long something is being destroyed.
Well, my bed was completely torn apart and he had buried himself in the blankets in the corner of the room and fallen asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment