October 18, 2010

Painting, Pizza, and cookies

Braxton really wanted his bike back, but instead of fighting over it he climbed on the back. It was really funny and cute, except they couldn't move cause they were both too heavy.
 This picture is really dark, but I made these little lanterns out of tissue paper, spray paint and a large peanut butter jar and juice container. 

 He hauled them around all night long
While I was taking my history midterm, my 3 boys all fell asleep.

 I don't know how he managed to do this but I sat him in his high chair with some peaches and then walked into the other room and then heard screaming, "owee! owee!" and panicked screaming. I ran back into the other room and asked him what was wrong as I couldn't see  anything. I helped him stand up hugged him and asked him where his owee was. He showed me his tummy, and then I saw this small puncture and asked him what had poked him. It looked like a bug sting, then he told me it was his fork! How in the world he stabbed himself with the fork, I have no idea. And when I asked him how he did it, he just fell apart again.
 I decided to try finger painting with this little tike.
Well, he wasn't too into it.
He doesn't really like to get sticky and gooey. If he even gets mud on his shoes he has a heart attack and we have to clean him up.
 He tried it with his fingers
 But wasn't too into it at all, so I gave him a stick and he liked it a lot more.




 He got really mad at me and wouldn't look at me because I put a dot of paint on his nose. :)
 I don't know what he was doing but it looks like he was "think think thinking"
 All finished!

All dressed up for church
 We decided to go out Friday night for pizza and the restaurant had a little arcade center. So dad put a quarter in and let brax drive the race car machine. He was so excited it was fun.
 Again the only good smile from braxton.

 Then once we got home he downed another 2 slices of pizza.
 What a nutty nut, trying to be like dad.

 Cookies!
I'm doing one more diet round before the holidays come, so I decided to make some sugar cookies with Braxton for Halloween. 
We made the cookies Saturday night and then cut them out and decorated them on Sunday evening.
 He's getting really good at not making a mess when helping me bake.

 The only smile and his eyes are half closed, ugh. Oh well, all these pics will just show what a little silly he was a 2 1/2 year old. 


 He almost fell off the chair and freaked out a bit.

 Sadly, not all the little pumpkin cookies made it to the oven in one piece.
Little fingers kept reaching up on the counter.
Even worse when we went to bed last night we sadly and frustratingly we found smeared cookie dough in our bed and on our door knobs.
 Yummy!
Decorating Cookies



 Braxton's Masterpieces!

They all crashed after cookie time.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love that is just wearing his underware when you were doing cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete