October 11, 2010

A fun filled week

NO, NO, NO!
I knew he was eating these, he does it all the time with no trouble. Well, that all ended when I heard that frightening sound of the bags and pouring of cheerios. He thought he was the funniest thing.


I asked him to clean them up off the floor and this is what he did.
He helped like a dog.
Brandon called me Friday morning and told me that there was a parade to start off the county fair for the weekend. I got up when he called at 9:30 and the parade started at 10. We hurried as fast as we could to get ready and get there. We had a good time and Brax was so excited to see the HORSES!

His second favorite part...the candy being thrown.
The Fair!
We were only there for about 45 minutes it was so small but we had fun looking at the animals and going on a couple rides.
He had no fear going up to this cow
until it tried to lick him! HAHAHAHAHA!
It was seriously the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Afterwards, he thought it was a little funny.



Checking out the big ducks

Daddy got him a sword! He was looking at all the flashing toys while I was getting tickets for a couple rides and talked the guy down from $8 to $5. :)

I took Braxton on the Purple Dragon Kiddie Rollercoaster.
It's hard to see his face in these pics but he was giggling and smiling after the first time around the track.

Sorry they're so fuzzy. ARRGG
Brandon tried the strong man hammer game, you know what i'm trying to say.
But unfortunately on got to 92
On our way out Brax insisted that we stop by the Cows again. Silly kid.



EEWwww! mom it licked me!


We had some friends over last Saturday for dinner after conference, we had a great time and Brax was in heaven.

He has really gotten into wrestling, the little punk.


Helping mom decorate the window.
My 3 amigos!
and then it turned into a doggy wrestling match.
I love how both of the dogs are staring at me like why aren't you stopping him?



Dance-a-lot Braxton!
This is his new favorite time in the morning, Dancing with Dance-a-lot Robot.


YAY! All done!

Bug or Stick?
If you guessed bug, your right! Lucky caught this weird thing crawling into our house.

I caught a lizard! believe it or not this little thing wouldn't move a muscle but watched every move I made. In Braxton's words "oh so cute" (giggle giggle)
We put him back outside and he let me touch him for only a second and then he took off.


Just a few of the decorations I've made for Halloween



1 comment:

  1. Fun fun fun! So cute that Braxton dances with Sir Dance-a-lot. Paige just watches it like it's boring. I think they are cute! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete