October 3, 2010

A sneak peak of some Pics of my Dad as a kid

I got my first wave of pictures of Milan, my Dad from his childhood that I have been waiting for. Thanks Barb!
I'm starting to work on a project of memories of my dad for my family. So here is a sneak peak of a few of the pics.

Milan and Chuck, Spring 1969
Milan and Barbara, October 2, 1967, Dad's 8th Birthday
Milan, Early 1964
Milan, 1963
Milan, 1960, 1 year old
Milan, June, 4 1966, fishing at Henry's Lake and the Trout that he caught
Louis (Grandpa) and Milan 1976
Grandpa Lorenzo and Milan 1968
Emily, Milan, and Rosemary 1963
Emily, Milan, and Nancy 1965
Easter 1963
Christmas 1967, Milan, Rosemary, and Barbara
Chuck, Vanell, and Milan 1970
Carl, Chuck, and Milan, 1970
Carl, Grandma (Bonita) holding Milan, and Vanell
Nancy, Rosemary, Emily
Barbara, Baby Chuck, Milan
Christmas Morning 1967
Barbara and Milan bathing the baby doll, 1967
Avery Park
Corvallis, OR
Nancy, Milan, Emily
1960

No comments:

Post a Comment