This first picture was actually on Halloween Sunday, for breakfast he had jack-o-lantern pancakes!
Starting on November
He was so super bored and not interested in his routine morning cartoons so we sat down and made a hand turkey with real feathers. He helped with everything except the cutting.
After we were done with the hand turkey, he was still bored so I gave him my steel pots and some wooden spatulas to play the drums while I got dressed for the day. Daddy came home for lunch and started playing with him.
November 2010 Photo Shoot for Braxton!
I did this last year and he has grown up so much! Here is a picture from last year so you can compare.
2009
I was trying to get him to lean against the wall and fold his arms with a smile. But, the fold your arms thing kinda threw him off point and instead he prepared himself for a prayer.
Sick of pictures! Now he's a goofball!
I told him he could go and play, he was gone faster than I could stand up!
I don't know what he was thinking, I don't think he did either when he realized how high up he was. He panicked and I had to get him down.
Nut!
He LOVES to Swing!!!
This is the highest he has ever gone on the swings and he loved it! Squealing with excitement and throwing his hands in the air.





No comments:
Post a Comment