On Saturday afternoon Braxton and I went to the fall festival and carnival. I looked at the little boutique booths, while Braxton played with some kids from our ward out on the schools playground. Then we went home ate some lunch and went back for the carnival games. He had so much fun. I'm glad I decided to take him.
FISHING!!
He loves the fishing! I wonder what he'll do when we actually get to go real fishing and he gets a fish instead of candy. haha! Just an odd thought I had cross my mind.
He was so excited to ride the "tractor train"!
He rode this fun little train twice and always had a smile and a wave as he rode past me.
Football throw!
He made it in twice!
He was so proud of himself!
He jumped up in the air and screamed "YES!"
Excited to get a football painted on his face!
Bounce House!!!
bounce baby, bounce baby!
Doughnut on a string! He understood exactly what to do too! It was so cute and funny!
Got a good first bite too.
Then he decided it was too much work and went all in with his hands! :)
Also Saturday morning I took Braxton to home depot to the free kids workshop. He loved it! He got to use a hammer the most important exciting part for him.
He did an awesome job listening to me in putting it together and voila! a spice rack!
Okay, I need to explain this first picture as much as I can. I asked him to hold his spice rack and smile. This was what I received, he put his leg up on the board/table and stuck his tongue out looking in the opposite direction. I decided to take it any way. It shows his silly personality that makes us laugh everyday.
Braxton kicking lucky off the back of the couch... haha this happens more than twice a day
No comments:
Post a Comment