Braxton was driving me nuts the other day so instead of cleaning my kitchen like I was trying to do I just cleared off one counter and got out everything to make ZUCCHINI BREAD!
My original plan was to just make one batch but, I ran to get Brax an old shirt for his apron and came back to and extra egg in my bowl. :) So instead of getting frustrated I laughed and grabbed the camera and we ended up doubling the batch. I didn't even know that he could crack an egg! He was awesome! Didn't get one single shell in it either.
As we were beginning I noticed him thinking pretty hard.
So I asked him what he needed. His response was "I need hat."
He hopped down off the chair and instead of going and getting an actual hat he got in the cupboard and pulled out two bowls and tried both on his head and then put the smaller one back and got back on his chair. LOL! I was cracking up!
What in the world would make him think of this?
It wouldn't stay on right so I told him that we need that bowl to put eggs in. He agreed and I took the bowl rinsed it out and very cautiously let him crack the extra eggs.
He was quite disgusted with the egg when it started to ooze.
BUT HE DID IT!
NO SHELLS TOO!
He insisted that he do everything this time. And that was about the time that I realized that I have turned my child into a shutterbug.
He asked me to take a "cheese" and even posed for every picture. HaHa!
So here he is adding the sugar.
Then measuring the vanilla
Adding the vanilla
Then I let him carefully shred the zucchini.
Oh wait! He needs a PICTURE!
In his words..."OOoooo Yuck (gagging sound)" to the zucchini.
He demanded that I take a "cheese" with him. I told him not today, I was definitely not ready to be in a picture that day. But he was set on getting one so much that he got down moved his chair up to the bar and got the camera and then grabbed my shirt pulling me over to him. It was too cute. So I gave in and helped him take a picture of him and me. Who could resist this lil' Stud?
Adding the flour
And then the silliness started he grabbed some flour and before I could wipe his hands off he slapped his own face.
I told him to wash his face in the bathroom, but then I heard giggling.
He thought it was pretty funny when he saw himself in the mirror.
When I had finished mixing the dough he looked and it and did the same "OOoooo Yuck (gagging sound)"
So I told him to try it and this is how he tried it. :) Then he thought it was pretty yummy.
The finished product! He was so excited when I told him that his bread was all done and that he could eat some. He loved is so much he ate a whole baby loaf and did the same thing the next morning for breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment