May 16, 2012

Food!!!

I kinda wanted to get down on here a bunch of the fun dishes that I've made over the past couple years that I have pics of.  I think I'm going to post the recipes, if needed,  on a separate page on the top of my blog for those that want them. This is just a few of what I can remember that I took pics of. 

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

My mini PB filled fudge cupcakes "Valentine Style" Topped with a strawberry glazed sugar cookie pop.

Sugar Cookie Pops

PB Oreo topped fudge Brownie

PB filled mini fudge cupcakes

Another version of the PB Oreo topped fudge Brownie

Moist Yellow pudding cake with Almond Praline filling topped with white chocolate cream cheese frosting.
Same Praline cake Topped with Frosting rosette roses

Carved Melons

Caramel Mud Pie

Mini Sour Cream Blueberry Pies

Normal size Sour Cream Blueberry
.

Mini Caramel Apple Pies

My famous Cheeseball of various forms


 "Copy Cat" Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich...Big Judd's Style

Cinnamon Sugar Zucchini Bread, A big time Favorite

Loft house style sugar cookies

Funnel cakes!
.

Crispy PB Truffles 

Oreo Truffles

Broken Glass Jell-o Squares topped with a soft cream cheese mix

Thee most amazing sweet potato casserole! Actually tasted like a dessert

Lemon Poppy seed mini muffins

Yummy quick Rolls, I was quite happy with these cause mine NEVER turn out right. But these did!

DIY Chocolate bowl with Vanilla Ice Cream topped with a slice of Death by Chocolate cake and Hot fudge.

This one was simple sinful too.
My sister asked for an all chocolate candy bar cake. This was what I came up with.
Moist Devils Food layered with a light rich White Chocolate Mousse Covered in Chocolate Fudge Frosting and covered in kit kats, whoppers, and reeses. mmmmmm


A beautiful Ice Rose that I made for my mom's wedding and forgot in my freezer. :(

Broccoli Salad, A FAVORITE!

Moist Teriyaki chicken and sticky rice

Molten Lava Cakes

Cheesecake filled white cupcakes topped with a danish raspberry filling and more cheesecake!
Another variation of the cupcake above, difference: strawberry and cool whip on top.

SCONES!
With Marshmallow Honey Butter

Blueberry Banana Protein Shake

WINGERS STICKY FINGERS!

Brown Sugar Meatloaf cupcakes topped with Mashed Potatoes

One Hour Cinnamon rolls

Rainbow Cupcakes with Cotton Candy flavored frosting


Mini Cinnamon rolls baked in a mini cupcake pan

Lemon Blueberry Loaf

Reeses cupcakes

Carrot Cake cupcakes

Melt-A-Way Christmas Mints

These are my own little creation and they are amazing!
I found a recipe for peanut butter pretzel truffles. So I made them hoping for something delicious... They were disgusting! So I had this big bowl of a peanut butter and pretzel mixture and I dug into the fridge and started improvising. I added sugar, caramel, coconut, a few more pretzels and then dipped them in chocolate and coconut and drizzled more chocolate on top. I could have eaten the whole batch.

Another delicious little treat...Dual Peppermint Bark

A little twist from Brandon's mom. She had some left over cake and I fell in love with it so I've been making different variations of it. Moist Dense cake, Cheesecake, Raspberry Danish and Cool whip.
We tie dyed this one.

"Copycat" Panda Express Orange Chicken

Rice Krispy bird nest cupcakes

I discovered a new way to make some fast easy amazing rolls!
Pillsbury Grands Original Flaky Biscuits baked in a cupcake pan smothered in butter and sprinkle with garlic salt.

I took the above roll to the next level!
 I roll it out flat first then filled it with pizza ingredients and then folded it up.

They were good, but the pizza was at the bottom...
So on the last one I flipped the roll upside down, so the folded part was on the bottom. They turned out much better on the inside.

Hope you're not too hungry now! 
Because I'm on a diet right now and this about killed me, I don't know what I was thinking when I started this post . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment