Braxton was so good during conference. It was so cute when Pres. Monson came on, he looked at him and then said "I thinking.....wait a minute!" Took off running out of the room and came back with his picture, placed it next to the TV and pulled the high chair in front of the TV and listened to his whole talk.
And this is what I did during the first session on Sunday so they were ready to go for the second session. He loves them and they fit great in the diaper bag for church.
Poor kid got scratched (I think by his brother, not intentionally), Brandon's been calling him Harry Potter.
Loving the park!
Brandon and I enjoyed a fun date night at Glenn Miller Night.
My Mom gave me her piano! So excited to start playing again.
I walked in on him giving lucky piano lessons, oh my.






No comments:
Post a Comment