EASTER
I actually almost forgot about coloring eggs, so I let him stay up a little late friday night because I knew we were going to be busy till really late Saturday.
The Easter Bunny made an appearance!
Braxton kept asking for all these things when we were at the store and I kept saying no the Easter bunny might bring it and if he doesn't then we will come back and get it. Well he got the idea that he needed to write the Easter bunny a letter, just like Santa. So I gave him a piece of paper and told him to draw pictures of what he wanted. He did and he was even kind enough to include a squishy toy for Logan. He asked for bubbles, a watch, and a kite. Then we took the letter, folded it up and stuck it in a giant egg and put it in the flower bed outside. Well, the next morning we went out and got the egg and his letter was gone! :)
Easter Morning came and he got a Bumblebee Transformers kite, Mickey Mouse watch and a big bottle of bubbles!
And Logan even got a squishy fish toy!
Telling Dad that he had to look in our basket
Money!!!
The easter bunny even hid eggs around the front room too! He was pretty excited.
Happy Baby!
After church we went to Brandon's Parents where after dinner we had a egg hunt for the younger kids.
With all the practice Brax had with trial runs and 2 previous hunts HE WAS PRO.
The yummy little cheesecake filled strawberry cupcakes that I brought for dessert.
And my sweet baby showing off his new shirt.
On Easter believe it or not there was no wind whatsoever. Shocking for Idaho. So a few days later we went back to Nana and Grandpa's and he learned how to fly his kite.
No comments:
Post a Comment