Cutie Pies!
He was bored out of his mind again, so I gave him a bottle of water with a drop of two of food coloring and sent him outside, He had a ton of fun.
He thought it was the funniest thing to put this bag on my head, so then I told him he had to have a turn too. Silly kid, don't know what he was thinking but he took off running and ran into the couch.
Even though we've had a pretty scarce winter we were lucky enough to get a couple inches of perfect snowman snow! So I set aside some time as soon as Brandon got home to go out with Brax and build his first big snowman. It wasn't very big, but to him it was amazing! I had frozen some colored water a few days before so he could put them out side and watch them color the snow as they melted but we ended up putting them on the snow man, with a real carrot nose too! He thought that was pretty cool. He kissed the nose, took a bite of the nose and then gave the snowman a funny hug.
Logan was pretty interested in the game dad was playing.
Watching Transformers with his Transformers, optimus and bumblebee. Can you believe I found that optimus at the D.I. for $3! It makes gun sounds, walking sounds and says 3 or 4 sayings with glowing eyes!
Yucky weather = craft time to keep my sanity. So I printed him out some stuff from Disney channel and had him cut it out.
A Pirate Hat
My adorable boys! Braxton (4) and Logan (3 Months)
Learning to hold and play with toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment