(This is a big one!)
This past semester Brandon has had the chance to be involved in competitive basketball as a coach. I was able to make it to one of his games with the kids since most of them were around 9pm.
He felt that the music and buzzer were a bit loud, luckily mom has learned to carry ear plugs in the diaper bag.
I started teasing the boys and dogs that I was going to cook them in the big pot, the boys thought it was funny, Logan probably cause of the voice I was using. But it turned even funnier when I folded Brax up and actually stuck him in the pot.
Brotherly Love
Hugs and kisses every morning on my bed.
Entertaining himself as a bad guy attacking the dog
Brandon left his snowmobile helmet in the car on the backseat and when I glanced back I saw this, silly boy.
His first taste of candy, an air head! As you can tell he was loving it. He only got a few licks.
I was at my moms and we were down stairs loading up boxes from the storage room, logan was in the swing in the family area, when my sister Stacee said "um, your baby got stickered". Braxton had found a sheet of stickers and decided to share with Logan.
On our way home from my mom's last week, there was a thick cloud bank right above rexburg. From the highway I could only see the bottom of the temple and the rest was in the glowing in the clouds. It was pretty cool so I took a little detour and went up above the temple a bit and took these pics.
My handsome stud wearing a hat!
For St. Patricks day Braxton and I made Rainbow cupcakes with cotton candy frosting!
Silly Picture time!
Pretending to be Spider man shooting web from his wrist!
Cutie Cutie Cutie Pie
4 months old and 20lbs
Making his aunt Elissa a froot loop necklace for her birthday.
Warm enough day to take Logan to the park with us! He wasn't sure what to think about it all.
Don't ya love the bubbles!












































No comments:
Post a Comment