March 19, 2012

My mom's wedding

My mom got married on Feb. 17, I was asked to make her cake and was more than excited to. Then I offered to put together a little pre-wedding luncheon, instead of having everyone go out to a restaurant.

Logan was in no mood to smile.



The cupcake stands I made for all the cupcakes.



Braxton was a big help in chopping the broccoli and whipping together the orange jello.

He was the ring bearer.

 
I finished the second tier of cake and realized that I didn't need to make the top tier it was pretty enough, but it was already baked and had a crumb layer on it, so why not.


An up close look at the pattern that was on the cake.
 
 

 
 The Dinner
Blue and Green Broken Glass Jell-o
 Broccoli Salad
 Amazing marinated teriyaki chicken and sticky rice
Then I was so mad when I realized that I had forgotten this pretty ice rose that I had made for the punch bowl.
 
The cupcakes...White cake with cheesecake filling and danish pudding on top
 

 And Molten Lava Cakes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment