The day started off just fine and we were headed to the pool to meet our friends for on last time swimming before moved. Well, the pool was closed to what I can only assume was a broken filter pump or something cause the water was a nasty dark green. So we decided to drive to a splash pad about 15 minutes away that we had heard of. The kids had so much fun, it was much better than the pool.
Brax was a little skeptical at first and said that it was cold, but soon got over it.
Waiting for the water to turn off so he could push the button and turn it back on.
The place cleared out soon after we got there so the kids had the whole park to themselves.
This kid just cracks me up!
I asked for a smile and this is what he gave me.
Close to the end the buckets of water that fall on top of them didn't seem so scary and was one of the favorite things to do. I think it was more the anticipation of waiting for the water to fall on them and not knowing when it was coming.
I love this picture, Braxton was clueless to why Ashlyn was screaming and then BAM!
This was his reaction when he came up to me, he wasn't expecting it and the water ripped his shorts half way off when it hit him.
It was a perfect way to end our summer in Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment