Just a couple days after we arrived back in Rexburg after an extremely long painful costly drive from Texas, Brandon's brother Dallas got married. I was only able to snap a few pics seeing that I had a very grumpy child who would not sit still to save his life.
For the few pics I did get here they are:
All the brothers from left to right...
Jason, Ryan, Dallas, Tyler, Brandon, Tanner, and Austin
The Bride and Groom with his parents (my in-laws)
He was being such a punk! I was so tired of him not smiling for anything. so I tried to make him smile but that barely even worked.
I got this pic from Brandon's parents camera
Pictures from after the luncheon was over
Brax and his Uncles Tanner and Austin and Aunt Elissa
Brax and Dad being silly while mom is trying to get a good picture.
A week later, they had their reception and open house. I catered the reception and made the wedding cake. I would have been just fine but there were some complications with having to wait for the dumb cable one guy for our internet hook up for six hours, (we won't go into that though) and the shopping trip that took 3 hours longer than planned. So I was 9 hours short on my schedule. But with a lot of help from Brandon's mom and sister we got it done. I will not try to shove so much into so little time next time I get asked to do something like this.
Carved Watermelons with 2 different dips
Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Brownie
Mini Peanut Butter Filled Cupcakes
One of the three pies
Caramel Mud Pie
No one had decorated their car by the open house so Brandon and Sherisse took it upon themselves to do so. They toilet papered it and put cool whip on it too. That was fine, but then Brandon got a little mean when the keys were denied him to TP the inside. So then came out the marshmallows and cement blocks. It was a last minute job. If I weren't so busy with all the food in the kitchen I would have had balloons streamers and paint pens for them.













Haha the car actually was decorated at the wedding! I was surprised no one else had thought to do it except my sister and friend - then came the open house :)
ReplyDelete