I didn't realize how behind I am, we haven't done anything for the past month or so. Another reason I've kinda forgotten is that my camera flash still doesn't work. The camera works great outside in the day time but it's been too hot here to do anything outside during the day. Until I looked at my phone pics with Brax, is when I realized how many pics I had on there. So this is random and kinda long. But there are some cute ones that I wanted to get recorded on here and share before we move in ONE WEEK! We are so excited to go home but not that excited about traveling the distance to get there.
I'm in too lazy of a mood to reorganize the pictures and they are mostly random ones anyway, so here we go.
This one was to show how tan this kid gets, he has been coated in SPF 50 every time we go swimming but he still manages to tan. I don't get it and I'm kinda jealous, I don't tan all that easy.
He misunderstood me one morning when I told him that we were going to go to the clubhouse to watch a movie with all his friends. He got all his little chairs out of his room and lined them up in front of the TV.
He was even happier when we got there and he shared a chair with one of his buddies Isaiah.
I just had to get proof that this kid actually eats healthy sometimes!
He is such a junk foodie! But he came toddling up to me with a carrot from the fridge, I was shocked and happy.
This kid and his silly faces
GAK!
I bought him some gak at the store thinking he would like and have fun playing with it. Well he didn't know what to think. He was quite disgusted with it. But now he thinks its kinda funny to play with.
One of the few things we've gone and done with friends is we went to the outlet mall here for the day. These two had a blast and are best friends too. I would have been just fine with all the shopping but it's an outdoor mall and the heat did me in for about two days afterwards.
Tossing coins into the fountain
My belly at 28 Weeks! (2 weeks ago)
My tummy has slowed down on growing so quickly, thank heavens, I'm expanding normally now.
He has hurt himself more than once doing this.
He puts the full water bottles together and then stands on them and jumps. He never listens.
Brandon's been working on a giving Braxton a fohawk, it fits his personality but it will be trimmed soon.
Playing dress up at his friend Ashlyn's house.
He wore this Buzz outfit for a long time and I had to force it off him.
I was actually really glad that he loved it so much. Little does he know I have one for him for Halloween, He's going to get it when we come home from the hospital with his new baby brother.
Pretending to sleep, he said he was tired. :)
A couple more shots of the hair.
Um... HAHAHA!
We were having fun making silly faces.
I found this web site that has tons of ideas on how to keep your toddler entertained.
We tried homemade puff painting!
Brax loved it!
1/2 cup of flour
2 tsp salt
2 tsp of baking powder
enough water to make a smooth paste
and food coloring!
I let him paint to his little hearts desire on some cardboard and when he is done I helped him put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds or maybe a little longer depending on how thick he coated on the paint. Then it dries hard and puffy!
We've ended up doing this a couple times.
We also tried shaving cream painting in the tub but it started to stain the grout, so I had him stop. bummer, he was having so much fun.
RAIN! RAIN!
We had a fun little rain storm on Sunday and Braxton loves the rain!
He played in it the entire time it rained which was about 25 minutes.
We've started packing and he is getting bored so I had him use the legs of his plastic shelf on a box as a drum.
And then this naughty little boy colored on the tile and the front door with a red crayon. I cleaned up the door but made him clean up the floor the best he could.
More naughtiness!
He thought he would try and make himself pretty.
But he got caught.
The levi quilt I've started on for Braxton.
I'm excited to get home and start sewing it together, I need 2 more rows on top and bottom so it fits his bed. I have extra jeans in storage and and wait to get going on it!












































No comments:
Post a Comment