May 2, 2010

My Boys, Prince Braxton and lizards!


We will start off with our Lizard that lives in the back yard. We have a few of them but I think this is the same little guy that I keep seeing, because it's the same size every time I see it and he is completely used to the dogs.

You can just barely see him in this picture on top of the fence, in this pic he's a little dot.

This is the closest with the zoom on the camera that I have gotten to one of these little guys.
and I got to close and he was gone


Playing at the Park, he loves to ride his bike everywhere and he is awesome at it!
Flying with dad!

Racing down the hill...
If I let this kid, he would run until his legs fall off. Even his 3 year old friend Jaden can't keep up with him. He just runs and runs and runs up and down these hills.
It was funny a few weeks ago while at the park with Jaden they were running crazy and Jaden got tired and had to stop and say "what am I going to do with my crazy friend" HAHA! It cracks me up what little kids will say.

I love this picture, I got these off of my video camera.


I have had such overwhelming feelings this past week about my family and how much I love them I LOVE watching Brandon and Brax Play together and to secretly watch them.


Prince Braxton
I took my sweet little Prince and spoiled him a little and for the first time in months we went out to eat and I got him a Happy Meal at Burger king.
He was on cloud 9.
He was the happiest little boy ever! and he was so darn good, he sat there the whole time and ate all his food.

He loves the crown and still has it after a week and he still puts it on sometimes. :)

I LOVE THIS KID!!!



Before you ask or think it...YES, he is asleep. I find him like this almost every day during his naps and when he wakes up in the morning he will lay like this and slowly wake up. It must be really comfortable.
I also absolutely LOVE watching brax watch TV and all the silly little faces he makes as he takes in and responds to what he is watching.
So here are his "Watching TV Faces"







And I had to have a tooth pulled this past Thursday...
Sunday night while I was flossing of all things a huge chunk of my tooth broke off!
(so much for taking such good care of my teeth)

So this is my after Pic, I look like a retarded lopsided chipmunk.
the whole left side of my face was completely numb, like seriously I had to concentrate just to blink my left eye. haha! They gave me a little extra anesthetic because the normal amount doesn't work on my very well and I still had a little pain in the middle of it.
and I felt really pretty last Sunday, before the whole tooth thing. So I programed the camera and took a picture of myself just for fun.
I feel great lately I have lost 12.5lbs and I am still going strong.
The only thing I don't like right now is my hair color, but oh well, it will change back slowly.

1 comment:

  1. i just want you to know that i throughly enjoy readying your post. sometimes i look at blogs and just glance through the pictures, but i enjoy reading yours :) can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete