May 13, 2010

Fun with Friends

This past week Bethany (one of my friends from high school) came back to Arizona with me from Idaho just for a fun visit. So with her kids and mine we had 3 boys ages 5, 3, and 2. They did amazingly well for a 16 hour drive. We made two 1 hour stops for the boys, the first was in Nephi at Wendy's. Braxton ate a whole Double Stack, 1/2 his fries and his water. I couldn't believe it. Then I let him choose a snack for the car at the gas station and he chose cheetos, and this was the cheesy messy child in the middle of him eating them. This is also his "cheesy" smile.
Our second stop was in Page, AZ. We always stop at this wal-mart in Page. They have a game/ride room so we let the boys ride the carousel, they were so happy it was so cute.

Then we went to the McDonalds next to Wal-mart.
They have the cutest play area...
Kaden and Braxton checking out the turtles face

Ethan, Kaden, and Braxton in a log.

The first Day we went to a few Parks around the neighborhood and let the kids play in the water in the backyard, cause it was the cooler of the 2 days that they would be here.

I have two bikes so the 2 younger kids rode them to the park and Kaden ran there.




Then they started riding the bikes down the hills at the park, I knew there would be some wrecks and there were.


I saw this one coming but I let him do it anyway, he's got to learn right.



He cried for a few seconds on this one.
But he went right back up the hill and did it again and again.







So on Wednesday we went to a little water park. It was awesome and even better CHEAP! We were there for about 2 1/2 hours until it closed for the afternoon. Sadly my camera broke and I couldn't find my video camera so all these pics were taken with my phone.
Jumping off the side

I knew he was extremely over the top happy, why do you ask, well besides the huge smile on his face he would grab my face about every 5 minutes and give me a big kiss then a big hug and say "thank you."
Then he would go right back to playing and splashing.


Every time the bucket on the top would tip over Braxton would jump and try to run even though he was no where near it.



These boys were dead tired! They all had so much fun.
After Swimming and a brief short nap for a few of the kiddos we went to Schnepf Farms. I had never been there before only heard about it. So we went, They had a free petting zoo, Play Yard and a few rides which were sadly closed. Little did I know they are only open Thurs.-Sun.
But we still had fun with the animals and toys!

Braxton was such a brave kid he went down this Big Slide all by himself and did it over and over again.



Braxton was in LOVE with this wooden toy train




Once I showed him how to ring the bell, that was all he wanted to do.

They had some beautiful peacocks.
Jumping into a carriage.

He Loves animals so this was really fun for him!




No comments:

Post a Comment