May 26, 2010

Gila Valley Open House






(First off I got these pictures off the website, I didn't take any pictures while we were there.)

I should of post this a while ago, On May 5th we went as a family to the Temple Open House in the little tiny town of Thatcher, AZ . We went because 1- it was close and 2- it will be our new home this coming August for 2 semesters.

It was very small but very pretty, It was said that the artist that painted one the rooms spent 3 days sitting out in the mountains to get his inspiration. Brandon and I both agreed that it reminded us a lot of the Rexburg Temple.

Well Braxton was extremely good, calm, and QUIET! I was amazed and while we were in the celestial room Brandon said something to Braxton and Brax put his finger over dad’s mouth and said shhhh. It was so darn cute, we didn’t even have to tell him to be quiet he just did this all by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment