EVERYTHING IN THIS POST WAS FREE!
Okay So I hit the Jackpot big time this past week, I responded to a Craigslist add for some FREE toys, kids clothes, and a nice end table. They said they were moving and had some stuff that they weren't able to take. Well when I got there she opened the garage and showed me the stuff and it was a take all or nothing type of thing and there was so much nice stuff that I just took it all...IT FILLED MY CAR! I threw away a bunch of it ex: open puzzles, tarot cards, weird games, stained torn clothes.
So but here is all the nice and awesome stuff I got out of it.
I forgot to take a picture of a few items like the nice baby clothes and abercrombie sweaters I got along with a Lion King puzzle that brax and I put together and taped up and is now on his wall.
I have put away some of his toys for the time and hopefully when we bring them back out he will think they are new. Hopefully. :)

Electric Drums Toy! He loves it! I put the video on FB if anyone wants to check it out.

Bike Helmet!
He requires to wear this almost every time he wants to ride his bike.
Brand New unused Inner Tube
Picture Frame
Sony MD Walkman
Brand New Interactive Planetarium Game/Quiz
(I really like this it's pretty interesting)
XM Satellite Radio System
Candle holders and candles + 4 taper candles brand new
all the orange ones went into my halloween stuff
set of coasters
these are really nice and heavy they are some kind of stone.
A bunch of games:
connect 4
Rummy Royal
(not in pic:)
Trivial Pursuit
handheld pinball
dead mans chest(pirates of the carribean)
Little People Camping set
Toy Story Bed Tent
A Ton of toy food and picnic basket
nice sleeping bag
Gold antique end table ( will sell, it's pretty but not me and I don't need it)
Black and Decker Toy Tool Box and Tools
Large Farm House
Interactive "Go Deigo" Computer Pad
toy car
Skipper Disc or water frisbee
2 easter baskets
remote control car
Baby animals old mcdonald toy
water baseball bat and plush ball(not in pic)
Lumiere Lamp (I don't like it but Brax did so it is in his room for the time being)
2 Lg Pitchers
3 full rolls of xmas wrapping paper
a lot of food storage, all still sealed and not expired
The next few Items I got a few weeks ago all at one house, I just responded to the FREE PERFECT BASSINET! So now I just need to have a baby to put in it.
and also got the following:
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes! A few of them are a little small so I will give them to people who can wear them.
2 small dining room chairs
we will use these for when we have people over.
that is so great!!! if any of the shoes are smaller like size 6 i would be interested :) haha How do you find these deals? i just don't get why you have so much luck!
ReplyDelete