Our Zoo Adventure began cold and tired.
Brax fell asleep on the way there so I decided to let him get at least 25 minutes of sleep so that he could enjoy his time there.


We finally went to the Monkey Building to see the monkey's and to wake up a little, He had a hard time focusing.


This is the main little monkey that woke him up, it was so cool. This monkey started howling, he actually sounded like he was trying to imitate a police siren.

Brax starting to wake up and staring at the monkey, like whoa, what the heck is that!
It was his first time seeing a real monkey!


I love his face, we were looking at a large snake, all he said was "yucky" and then tried to get away.






We were looking at these deer/rabbit looking things and my wonderful sister Stacee just had to make the comment "I think the deer got confused"


Flamingos! Brax liked these big birds.

OTTERS!!!

We had so much fun watching the otters, they were so active that day it was great!







Brax and Aunt Krystal checking out the Zebras, or to Brax the Z's


ROAR!!!
Braxton calls tigers and lions "roars" and then he will roar and growl at them.

He was a little nervous sitting up there

And the famous Lion Fountain!
This thing is so freaking old, I need to get the picture of me with it when I was little


And my lovely sister...

He thought this Bronze Lion was pretty cool

but when I put him on it, he changed his mind.

THE TIGER!
We lucked out and got there right as he was waking up and coming out of his lair.


He didn't like sitting on this either but he like it when he was down.

The Snow Leopard
This guy is so freaking old it's sad, I've only ever seen him like 3-4 times in the numerous times i've been to the Zoo. We saw him waking up from his nap and had a pretty hard time walking for the first few minutes.


Checking out the lamas and donkey's.
Okay, a female donkey is called a "jenny" and my mom kept saying look it's a jenny. I don't appreciate it all that much, but oh well.
But it went a little to far when my 2 year old looked at the donkey and said exactly that "jenny" then started to giggle.

Aunt Stacee being herself

Aunt Krystal put him in this giant toy nest, well, he couldn't get out of it. It was kinda funny, but he didn't think so.

Riding the chicken! He thought this was pretty cool.

Looking for the Lama and Donkey


He didn't know quite what to do when it walked away.

Braxton with both crazy Aunts

He loved feeding the ducks!



No comments:
Post a Comment