May 21, 2010

Bored and another sick dog


Okay, Poor Lucky got Parvo too.
Luckily for him I took him in the minute I got suspicious of his behavior.
He never got as bad as Cooper thank heavens. If you know Lucky you'll be able to see a little difference in the next few pics. He is double his size and looks really really fat. He was so against his treatment I had to hold him down so we got the after pics of him all wobbly and full of fluids. It's interesting. They pump the fluid into them right under the skin and then it absorbs over the next 24 hours. Unlike Cooper who's fluids stayed around his back, Lucky's dispersed all over and settled on his belly.


It was so squishy, you would touch it and it would jiggle a lot.
We had to go in Morning and Night for his treatments and we would get pretty bored.
Braxton grabbed my phone one morning and gave it to me and said cheese, so we started taking pictures. You can definitely tell which ones are morning and night by my makeup and puffy tired face.




I love this one, He was laughing at me pretty hard I don't remember why.
he wanted these pics with Lucky, he was quite demanding on how we took the pictures.
silly kid!





Giving Lucky sweet hugs
Looking at the birds in the trees, I knew Lucky felt yucky because normally he would of been out that window and jumping up the tree.
Good Morning World!
He had just woke up, like less than a minute before this picture and he was already cheesing it up.


This is my absolute favorite!
and some silly ones!

He was being a 2 yr old and not listening to me to get back in his chair.
Well there is a Police station right next the to animal hospital so there was police coming and going, well since he wasn't listening I told him the if he didn't get buckled right now that they would take him away from me. He jumped in the back so fast and buckled up, just not where he was supposed too be buckled.
At least he buckled.

I scored again and got Braxton a toddler bed with mattress and "Lightning McQueen!" sheets.(Brax was very excited about the sheets.)
FREE off of craigslist.
He loves to sleep in it and I find him in it all the time.
Once I got it into his room which was quite frusterating, I put it together in the front room and then rolled it towards his room and... it wouldn't fit through the door!! Ugh!
Okay, breathe and then took it the long side off it and dropped it on it's side and then wiggled it into the bedroom.

I took his toy story bed tent and attached it to the top of the bed, he loves it even more.


Lately he has started reading the back of the cereal boxes while he eats.
COOPER!!!!
Cooper is feeling much better and is begging and stealing food more than ever! Now we just have to retrain him, I am constantly finding him in the high chair.
Yes, he's sleeping
He kept trying to sit on the ball in the water and it never quite worked the way he wanted it too. :)


I Love this cheesy kid!
From our little redneck swimming I draped the tarp over the trampoline to dry so I can fold it up. Well, Braxton thought it was so cool and wanted to jump on it. So I let him, my heart stopped a few times when he was inches from falling off. But he thought it was great!



The wind would blow up under the tarp and he would stop jumping and just look on in amazement.
And Cooper gets beat up just as much as Lucky does now from this boy.

Cooper asking to get off

I found these buttons and I think they're pretty funny!
made by Leelou

Leelou Blogs

made by Leelou

1 comment:

  1. Poor doggies! glad they are getting better!

    Great swimming pool... maybe I should try that since we don't have a little one.

    Growing up we put a tarp on our trampoline (to save it from the Idaho weather). We loved to jump on it with the tarp on too. Especially when the wind was blowing (which was all the time in Idaho!)

    ReplyDelete