November 30, 2012

Crazy kids


After Halloween we went to walmart and checked out the sales on the left over halloween items. I was lucky enough to find a large spider that drops from the ceiling! The boys were having fun screaming and laughing as it came towards their heads.


 They were being awfully quiet so I peeked in to find nothing! I could not see them then all the sudden Logan poked his head out from behind the chalk board with a big smile on his face. I ran to grab my camera but was too late he was already on his way out of his little hole. Braxton on the other hand had trapped himself in the corner.

They were very interested in the game daddy was playing.

Our Spitter.
This kid loves and I mean LOVES to spit water. He will satisfy his thirst and then take a big mouthful and spit it as far as he can. He's made it up to 3ft.


No comments:

Post a Comment