Braxton had a HALLOWEEN PARTY!
He was so excited and helped get everything ready.
Poor little Logan even got locked up with the handcuffs that were meant for the doughnut bobbing.
All dressed up in his awesome Bumblebee Costume!
The morning of his party we were outside setting up when I heard a big crash, I had looked at him just a moment earlier standing on the foot rest (upside down behind him) and hanging on the bar. So I immediately think he fell and smashed into the side of the house. Nope. He stood too close to the edge of his step stool and it tipped over leaving him hanging there for his life until he realized he wasn't that far up. HAHA!
He helped prepare the cupcakes for "cupcake party" as he called it forever.
And helped with the the Jell-O pumpkins and Brain!
Then we had the games!
Super excited and waiting for his friends to arrive!
We invited a about 20 kids and we had 13 respond but only 9 showed up. He was still the happiest kid there.
I love this picture! If you look closely the dart is returning fire on him!
Cupcake walk around the trampoline :)
Afterwards I gave Logan a cupcake. He wasn't too sure about it.
Then he got some to his lips and yummy!








No comments:
Post a Comment