I went to my grandma's a few weeks ago to visit and make a fun halloween craft. Well I was dumb and was using a knife not for the purpose that it should have been used for and sliced my finger good! Completely stupid!
So I was washing it and it opened so much that I thought I was going to need stitches. I got light headed and about passed out. I sat on the floor for a minute and asked my grandma to get some super glue. I held it tight and super glued it together.
Then I made a small splint and taped it all up.
Goofball!
he was darn proud of his spider he made in preschool while working on the rhyme Little Miss Muffet.
My cute big boy all ready for his first primary program!
Braxton had his first primary program today!
He got up there and said his line just like he practiced all morning. Even thought he said it so fast you couldn't really understand him that well.
Then after the second song I looked at him and his face went white and he looked at me with this panicked face and then covered his mouth and made the puke face.
I panicked thinking "oh my crap, please don't puke on the stage!" I gestured for him to run to me and then we rushed out to the hallway and walked a little to calm him down, got a drink and ate some pretzels from the car to calm him down.
He was so nervous he about threw up all over the stage! That would have been the most memorable program ever.
It was so sad, he had been so excited all morning reciting his line.





No comments:
Post a Comment