November 13, 2012

A visit to Braxton's preschool

Braxton had a Halloween party at his preschool. Well not so much a party as you get to dress up for school. We made rice krispie pumpkin treats for his classmates. He was pretty proud.



 I wanted to see what a day was like for him at school. So here ya go all in pictures.
His very own locker! 


 This first 20 minutes is play time. Logan had a great time! And Braxton was a little show off. His teacher said is awesome with puzzles.





 First they go through everyone's name

 He actually participated in singing a fun little song. 
But he got really disappointed and frustrated that we were there so he asked me to leave. I was a little bummed because I wanted to watch him pass out his treats that he had put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment