August 7, 2012

Mother's/Father's Day and Birthdays

We started off fathers day by giving dad a 1 gallon water cooler to take with him to work when it's super hot. I knew he was a little disappointed by the look on his face, but he thanked us and gave the boys a hug. Little did he know we had a big one coming his way. While he took his weekly sunday nap, I had some of the single guys bring over his big gift which also counted as his birthday too. I had been storing it in their garage for a week.
After we gave him his "first" gift, he took braxton downstairs and came back up with this beauty!
It was a belated Mother's Day gift, since he completely forgot.

He also had my birthday gift in the car too, and braxton had a melt down cause he didn't want to wait to give it to me. So Sunday was a present day for mom and dad.

Then after dad's nap we woke him up and braxton lead him out to the porch to surprise him with this!!



Then a few day's later was my birthday, which we didn't do anything for since it was on a Wednesday. So we waited till Saturday to have some cake cause Braxton wanted to go with dad to buy one. And this is the yummy thing Brax chose. it was pretty good for a store cake.


I gave Logan some cake to eat by himself. he was a little unsure about it at first, but then dug in!







Brandon's parents paid for part of a double stroller I found on CL, the boys and I love it!
And bonus alert! Not until I go it home and did some research on it did I realize that is also a bike trailer! Now we just need to get the attachment to hook it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment