August 19, 2012

Hanson Family Reunion and My Mom's

Even though it rained and rained and rained all day long, we still had a great time.
All these pics are of the relay races/games we played.


Popcorn Relay
you take little cups and tie them onto your feet with rubber bands and then the person after you fills them with popcorn and you have to run as fast as you can without spilling any popcorn to fill the bucket at the other end of the room.



Face the Cookie
Most people have heard of or done this. take a cookie place it on your forehead and move your face muscles to get the cookie into your mouth without dropping it. I was the first in my group and I think the second fastest in the whole race.

He loved the rain.


This one had three parts. I wasn't too pleased with the end result. 

Balance an egg on a spoon...

Drop the egg and bite a banana out of a bucket of water....

drop the banana and dig a candy bar out of a bowl of flour with your mouth!!!
YUCK!!



My wonderful sisters.




Braxton is such a nut, his personality brings so many laughs in our home.

We finally won a quilt in the raffle!


I put on a treasure hunt for all the little kids age 6 and under.
With all the rain it didn't turn out anything like I had planned, I had to shorten it by half of the clues and we ended up doing it in the rain.






My mom gave him a pickle! YUCK! I had to wash him pretty good to get that pickle stink off. It makes me gag.
 Braxton's new thing he got at auction, he wanted them so bad, so he had to pay for them himself. Luckily we got them for $6. I'm so glad, cause

Face Painting
My own Captain America


Logan was in love with my sister singing to him. He was calm the whole 2hrs to my mom's


JEROME, ID
Finally at my mom's house and Braxton really wanted to use his new fishing pole and fish for goldfish in her pond. So I put a paperclip on his pole and let him try. He got pretty frustrated that the fish wouldn't bite his "hook" so he got smart and ....

grabbed the net to catch them. 

I love braxton in the background...hahahaha!


Oh how I love this picture.
I kinked the hose and brax couldn't figure out why it stopped. I told him that it was plugged and he needed to wiggle it. Well you can guess what I did as soon as he looked at it closely. I let go.

He thought it was funny after the initial shock of what had just happened cleared his mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment