I got started out an hour later than I wanted to but I need to sleep, so that's okay :)
We hit the road at 5:30am
Braxton read books to logan
We stopped in Pinedale, WY and stopped at a park on the river to let the boys run and get some energy out.
First thing we did was stop at my grandmas, she had dinner waiting for us and my mom was there. After dinner we went to the elementary school playground. The sprinklers came on and Brax asked if he could go run in them. He was gone the second I said yes.
Next we went to my brothers to spend the next couple of nights, his neighbors have horses and I think to Braxton it was the best thing ever to feed the horses.
Oh my now this is funny, Braxton has never done sparklers before. I should of videoed it, it was hilarious.
He was all excited and I'm pretty sure 1 second after I lit it he screamed threw it to the ground and ran away screaming in terror. I started laughing and picked it up so it didn't start the dead weeds he threw it in on fire and gave it to my sister while I consoled him and figured out what was wrong.
Once I calmed him down so that I could understand him his response was, it was going to blow up his hand! LOLOLOL!!!! He thought it was a fuse and that it was going to explode and blow up his hand. HAHA!
I explained to him that I would never let him do anything that would hurt him like that and that he was safe. It took some convincing but he did try another one and had some fun with them.
Roaring Springs Water Park!
Braxton's favorite ride, he probably went on it at least 6-7 times. Least favorite...wave pool.
As soon as he would come off the slide he would sink all the way through and yell for help to get out.
We tried to get a pic with me and the boys but we're drowned by the falling water and wind. So this is as good as it gets.

















No comments:
Post a Comment