September 5, 2010

Forgotten Pictures

He loves his "Your Baby Can Read" videos. This is him acting out some of the words as he says them.

Ears
Hair
Nose

Look Down
Look Up
Cheeks!
The Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the water spout,
down came the rain,
and washed the spider out...
and then Braxton decided he was done and wanted more Popsicle.

Somehow I forgot that we went to the water park with some friends a few weeks before we moved and found these on the camera while I was emptying it.

What a CUTIE!
Telling me the bucket was tipping on top of the water toys.




Cheese Ball!

Then he got grumpy and we had to go time out and have a snack.

Our dogs love to chew on broccoli stalks. Weird, I know.
OLIVE FINGERS!
Okay, I was starting to clean up the yard a little bit and was spraying down the grass a little bit so it didn't dry up and a NASTY little JUMPING mouse leaped out and me and started to chase me until the dogs saw it and went after it. So after the dogs and jumped on it I hurried and put a bucket over it, because I didn't want the dogs eating it in case it had a disease or something.
Those dogs really, really wanted that mouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment