September 30, 2010

Football Fun and a very naughty little boy

Alrighty then, A few more things have changed around here. Brandon was bored out of his mind being at home so he decided to go out and see if he could find a job to keep his boredom out of my way. He drives me crazy, when he sits at home bored. So, he found got a job selling used cars. He had to stop with the high school football practices, but he takes his lunch breaks to go to classes when he needs to. He is doing great at it! He has worked there for 1 week and already sold 2 cars! Although he would rather be coaching football, he wanted to get paid for doing something. He still goes to the home games and helps out. This past week was homecoming so we all went. Braxton loves football!
Whenever we drive by the stadium, he yells out "football! football!" We got there right on time for kickoff found a seat and the minute we sat down Brax jumped back up and started walking down the steps and I said "where are you going?" his response "popcorn!" with a smile.

Brandon said that the kids around here are so darn respectful.
It's always "yes, sir" "thank you sir"
During the game there were about 6 injuries and every time they got hurt the whole team got down on one knee. I know a lot of teams do this but I haven't seen it in a long time.
My cutie making silly faces in the camera at the game.








Braxton's first football Huddle!
While Brandon and I were busy trying to get our homework done one night I was just letting braxton play in his room, he was quiet so I got up to check on him and found this... half a box of rice krispies on the floor.


He has finally grown smart enough to realize my sneakiness in making toys disappear from the cart that he puts in while shopping. We got all the way home and he started searching all the sacks and frantically screaming "my sword! my sword! Where are you?!" I then told him that we didn't get it and that it was still at the store and this was the melt down of that news.

Giant Froggies!!

Letting the Froggies go back in the muddy home.


I glanced over and saw him standing funny when I looked closer... I saw that he was peeing! haha!
Daddy gave him the squirt gun to chase the dogs down and when he turned it on daddy and daddy took it away
and this was the melt down from that. sad baby.
helping mom put the kitchen chairs together
Brandon is going to kill me for putting this up on here but I thought it was so funny and kinda cute. I was fixing up our curtains as previously posted and he wanted to try and pretty much took over. :)
We have had some of the most beautiful sunsets, this is just one of them.

And now we have Sir Braxton,
this is his awesome Halloween costume that we got at the dollar store.
I copied this from someones facebook account and added the wording at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment