August 4, 2010

Random and emptied the phone of pics

This boy loves to run naked. He fights me all the time to put underwear on, so I finally told him that Cooper was going to bite his bum if he didn't wear some underwear and pants. Now when ever his pants are off whether it be getting in the tub or out, after going potty, or just getting dressed he grabs what ever he can and sometimes just his hands and cover his front and back to protect himself from Cooper. HAHA! It's so funny to see him covering himself up and running to find some clothes.
I'm just glad he is dressed most of the time now.
He grabbed his booster chair and put it on his bike then sat on it and started riding around the house. It was so cute that he thought of that, I couldn't resist taking a pic.
While cleaning out the storage room to start packing I found this elephant costume that I borrowed and forgot about (got to return it still) and brax insisted that he wear it.
This kid can't hold still to save his life while sleeping. I constantly find him hanging off the side of the beds while sleeping.
His latest thing is helping me do the dishes, which I really don't like cause he makes such a mess, but I figure he won't always want to help so I might as well let him. I walked away for a minute and he decided to help himself to a drink.

He is such a tease!
These dogs take so much crap from him is amazing. He'll take their toys and beat up the dogs with them and play keep away.







One night he was begging me to push him around in the laundry basket so instead of pushing him I sat down and pulled him in a circle around me. He thought it was pretty awesome.
So did the dogs, they had fun chasing him around in circles.
Then they all passed out on the couch.
This is his favorite thing to do in the store now, ride on the front of the cart. I can't stand it, for one I have to walk super slow in case he falls off, but he is really good about staying near me when he gets off and not running away.
OLIVES!!!
I was attempting to get a pic of the dogs eating broccoli stalks and brax jumped into the pic and cheesed it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment