October mean time for the decorating to begin!
Braxton was so enthusiastic about all the decorations, I can't wait for him to see all the christmas stuff come out.
So here is our yard this year... I was missing a few things that I know I have but couldn't find in storage.
Playing in the leaves
He loves riding his bike to the park around the corner.
He loved all the costumes and constantly was dressing up in them.
A fun little crafty picture frame we made together
And some extra vinyl I had we used to make a face on his pumpkin until it was time to carve...He insisted on the google eyes.
Sadly for the dogs, they got dressed up too.
Some cute impromptu pictures I got with my phone down by the river in Idaho Falls.
These three for some reason will not load properly so here they are sideways.
I just felt pretty one night, until I looked down and my huge belly, so I thought I'd try to get a good head shot.

















No comments:
Post a Comment