November 3, 2011

Fair Pics and Krystal's Birthday

To end off September we celebrated my sister Krystal's 16th birthday.

We attacked her on her walk home from the bus stop that afternoon. I didn't get any pics but I did get some video of the attack. (which won't upload of course) I drove, since I had Brandon's car and she didn't recognize it, my mom and sister jumped out of the car and bombarded her with 2 full cans of silly string. It was great, then they jumped back in car and drove off back to the house leaving her to walk home covered in silly string. Then when she got back we decked her head in a strip of rainbow tinsel. 

 Braxton was very anxious to give her our present. So we gave it to her as soon as we got back inside.
 I made her this earlier this summer, she doesn't have one and has lost her money more than once I've heard by it falling out of her pockets. So I decided that it was time for her to grow up a little and that I would make her one. It was really cute and the inside I lined with royal purple satin and pockets for lip gloss and a cell phone. 

 I also made her cake. She hates any kind of fondant so I only used it for the flowers and everything else was buttercream frosting.


Earlier in the month when we had just moved back and I was super busy with preparing food for Dallas's wedding and unpacking, my mom and sisters took Braxton for the day to the state fair. I finally got the pics from my sister so here they are. Looks like he had a lot of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment