November 3, 2011

Logan's arrived!


My last day of being pregnant!

At my doctors appt. on the 26th I still had not budged at all in any way. So the doctor said that it was set up for me to go in and stay the night so they could administer a pill to start my contractions. Then the doctor would come in and induce me the next morning.
I'm pretty sure I slept most the night, cause I don't really remember much.  The next morning they checked me to see if the pill had done anything over night... it had but barely anything. I was dilated to 1 1/2.  So the doctor came in and said that since I had made some progress over night he would just break my water and see if I would need the IV drip.  I didn't need anything slowly I progressing and 9 hours later the doc came in and delivered our second little bundle.     

 October 27, 2011
@ 5:51pm
Logan Grant Hawkes
8lbs 3oz
19.5 inches




Proud and Excited big brother Braxton! 





First Family Picture 



 He's sooooo BLONDE!
 Daddy and his boys!

 We had a gift for the big brother...

A Buzz Lightyear Costume!


  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment