July 9, 2011

Finishing up June

We got a little bored one day so we went to Party City to see what kind of fun stuff they had. We had some fun trying on silly glasses.




 BLUE TONGUE!
 Giving the baby a hug

 He came running to me and showed me his ghost that he drew all by himself.

 I've completed a couple of my countdown blocks, not quite done on the bases but I'm getting there.


 What a stud, all done with swimming and headed back to the apt. 

My camera is still acting up, I'm beyond mad but that's what ya get when you buy a cheap one I guess. I've been researching a little bit on it and it's flash problem and many people are having the same problem.  The camera does fine during the day outside, just not inside or at night. Luckily my phone takes pretty good pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment