I got this old chair off of craigslist last summer for free there were two of them but Brandon broke on by leaning back on it. So, I decided to turn this one into a "Time Out" chair, since time outs are the only punishment that works for Brax and what I prefer. So I took of the seat and sanded the whole thing till it was nice a smooth.
Then with the left over off white paint I had from touching up our house before we moved I applied two coats.
Then took Brax to the store with me and explained to him what we were doing and let him pick out the fabric for the seat, I had a two choices and I wanted the colors to work for a boy or girl. He picked out puzzle fabric, he has been really into puzzles lately.
The other night we had the most crazy lightning storm that seemed to go one forever, so I grabbed my video camera and set it in one spot and let the camera run for a minute and a half, then plugged it into the computer and got these stills from the video. I think they're pretty darn cool. I've never seen lightning like I have down here.













No comments:
Post a Comment