Some of the positions this monkey gets himself into just cracks me up.
I was horrible this year for fathers day. I bought this stuff for Brandon for Brax to give him and let him color some paper ties to decorate with. On sunday I completely forgot that it was Father's Day. I got so busy and tired that I crashed early and completely forgot to call my grandpa and Brandon forgot to call his Dad. So...sorry we love you and happy belated Father's Day.
While knocking doors last week Brandon ran into a guy who was selling this bed frame, headboard, and night stand that had only been used for a few months for 80% less than his son bought it for. It is awesome! and sturdy and should last Brax until he's at least 14.
He is still obsessed with swimming.
but it was getting a little old, so I took him to the dollar store and got him a water stick and some water bomb balls to play with at the pool.
Snack Time!
We always have a snack at the pool before we go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment