June 16, 2011

I finished my second craft project that I had on my list... I took my old cork board apart and added some foam padding, satin, some fabric flowers and old earrings that were tarnished and some ribbon.

 TADA! 
I didn't exactly plan on having the "memories" title at the top but I let brandon use it a while back and he used super glue to stick a piece of paper on the top. So there was the glue residue that wasn't very pretty so a few layers of paint and some lettering and I think it turned out nice.



 Brax really wanted to go swimming last week and was too tired to take him so I filled a bowl full of ice cubes and water and he was entertained for about 2 hours.

 I really didn't mean to dip his whole face in the water.. oops... I wanted to dip his nose and snap a picture at the same time. 

He thought it was funny after a minute...
dipping his head was the funniest thing for him to do.




 dipping his back in
Feet too! 

Giving a try to dip his little tooshie  






And his new bike! 
I stopped by a garage sale randomly and found this bike in great condition for only $7! I couldn't just leave it we were planning on upgrading him to one just like this in the fall but a new one cost about $50. When I told Brandon how much I got it for he was blown away and said that he would of been fine with it being $15. Big Score!  

And we hit the pool at least 2x a week with friends and he is turning into my little fish he gets in no problem stairs or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment