This past sunday was gorgeous and hot!
So we decided that we would head up to the same spot that we went to last fall. Brax had a blast running around chasing lizards. Something he will never get to do in Idaho, but there will chipmunks, one little critter I've have yet to see here.
Brandon decided that he wanted to make tin foil dinners and he was pretty happy with his when he was all done.
Then we had Braxton make his own with a hot dog and some chicken. But for a future note, he needs 2 hot dogs and hamburger instead of chicken. He ate his all gone and my hamburger then asked for another hot dog. :)
Brandon got the fire going right away so we could get our tin foil dinners cooking.
Getting the food in!
Sweet lil' monkey!
Throwing rocks in the water
He saw a lizard that dad pointed out to him in the tree and he was then obsessed with finding lizards.
Got some sticks!
trying to get the lizards with the stick
I asked dad to go and help him catch a lizard... I should have been more instructive. Brandon went over and started swing the stick and...
He got one
Brax was pretty excited but a little frustrated when I told him that daddy hurt it and it was dead.
He still thought it was pretty cool though
Then he realized that it was really dead and not moving. He took it over to Dad and cussed him out for killing the lizard
Brandon thought it was funny
Then I had them take it down to the stream to give it a water burial
dinner was done and yummy! Brax ate all of his food except his chicken but he swapped that out for my hamburger in mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment