May 16, 2011

Easter, Traveling, and Texas

We'll start off with Easter!
I attempted to take Braxton to a very large and poorly put together egg hunt on Saturday morning, instead of freezing and wearing jacket we were standing in a line at 10am in 85 degrees. He got pretty miserable and hot the last five minutes before they funneled everyone into the baseball fields through one gate! one gate! hundreds of people and only one gate to push people through. It was ridiculous. 

Notice he is passing by the pink egg...
and most of the yellow one too! I could figure it out at first.

Until I took this picture and took the lid off his bucket the only reason there is a pink one in there is because he passed all the pink and purple ones and had nothing in his bucket so I grabbed one just in case. But he knew what he was doing... Only grabbing the Blue and Green ones! Silly kid! I laughed when I realized this.
 That night Brax and I colored eggs, he was pretty excited cause I let him pick out the coloring kit.








All finished! and he was so proud of all his silly faced eggs.

The Easter Bunny came and left Braxton some treats!

He didn't get to go into the front room and see anything until after we got home from church he was pretty excited about all the hidden eggs in the living room.


Daddy even found a few for himself. : )


Bunny Teeth lollipops!





After a week past easter Walmart still had these pre-made baskets all over and cheap so I grabbed this one for my lil' pirate! For 2.50 I figured he'd have a fun time and he has.
 
What a cute little pirate!

On our trip to Texas, Brandon left right on time, but it took me a lot longer to clean up the house than we thought it would and I was 2 1/2 hours late getting out of thatcher. It was a long and excruciating drive for me all by myself.

But it was worth by the looks of where we live, lots of grass and sidewalks!


I gave him bowl of water balloons the other day and pierced a hole in the top so it was spraying everywhere.

but he squeezed it to hard and it popped, he thought it was funny.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys made it safely to Texas! Looks like you will have a fun summer! That little boy isn't going to know what to do when you move back to cold Idaho!

    ReplyDelete