Well, we went on our trip to Idaho in mid March and hauled all of our things we aren't currently in need of for the summer (ex: winter clothes, baby items, outside toys, couch, extra bed). So now that those things are out of the house I think I might be a little more ready to move into an apartment. Not really, but I'll have a pool and nothing to do besides hang out with my lil' monkey. I can take 4 months.
So our first couple days in Idaho we spent at my moms and then bounced around everywhere trying to get the things done that we needed too.
Brax helped Grandma in the kitchen making rolls for Sunday dinner.
and became an attacking monster on my brother for a little bit. And yes, my kid is trying to pick his nose while being tossed around. *sigh*
We woke up to snow our third day there, I think the third, and Braxton's reaction was "YaY! Snowman Snow!!!!" which later turned into "Mom, it's snowman cold" when we had to go outside in it. So on our spring break he got to make a snowman.
We also got to out to lunch and brax was started spitting his slushy on Grandma, which was funny but not good, so he had the sad conclusion of having to sit by mom and not have a straw.
We went to visit my Grandma and my mom and sister Stacee were in the car in front of us and started acting like they were flying with their arms out the window. Okay? Wierdos...so I had to take a pic.
and rowing the car too??
Stacee stole my camera and actually got a half decent picture of me while we were talking to my Grandma.
Braxton and his Great Granny Felsted.
After Grandmas we stopped at the park and let brax run before I ran the rest of my errands for the day.
She's gonna kill me for this one.
then on thursday we went up to the college with brandon's family to watch BYU play, they handed out ice cream at half time and brax was messy and happy.
Elissa and Brax taking turns pulling each other in the doll carriage.
Most of Brandons time was spent on building this dog run for Lucky and Cooper who get to spend the summer at Brandon's parents house.
Movie time!
And the last stretch of the trip back to AZ was goofball time for Braxton.
But, we made it and I have been exhausted ever since.
This picture a little blurry but he was too cute all dressed up.
I sat down for 5 minutes, no joke! 5 minutes!
I knew he was running in and out and I told him it was ok as long as he left the door open so I could hear him. Well little did I know He brought his toy dump truck in with a load of dirt and dumped it on my kitchen floor and then spread it around with the broom. The things little kids can do in such a little amount of time.
All I did was look at him and asked "Why?" He looked at me and said "sorry mom" and then put himself on the timeout chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment