February 19, 2011

Human Dog Toy

Brandon unknotted one the the dogs' toys and made it so that each of them could have one rope to play tug of war with. Well one night, all four of my boys joined in and played tug of war together.

 it got a little intense for Braxton so he stopped playing and just cheered them on.
 The little man dresses himself...Cowboy Boots and butter knives as swords tucked his pants.
 Brandon told him to close his eyes while he tied him up. I kept telling him to please be careful. I was sure that Brax was going to burst into tears when I realized what Brandon was up to. You can tell from the pics why I was so concerned.

 The yanked him right off the bed onto the floor and dragged him out of the room into the front room.


 He was laughing the whole time and he was dragged through the house.


His great Aunt Emily sent him a birthday card with $1 in it. He was so excited that he had MONEY!!
So I took him to the dollar store yesterday and let him pick out a toy that he wanted and he chose a gun that launches little foam planes. I also took him out to get a cheeseburger and ice cream as our little Friday night date night when dad works till past midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment